Tour of the South Caribbean

LowDime

hey all me and a group of 8-10 others are taking the "all saints Tour" in January, and looking for good suggestions for excursions along the way.

We leave out of San Juan, then arrive In St Thomas, From there we head to Barbados, Thursday we will wake up in St Lucia. Friday we journey to St Kitts. Saturday St. Marteen, then sadly sunday we go back home. 

It's a great cruise.  As others have said, doing some reading in the ports of call section will be worthwhile.  And don't short change San Juan.  A lovely place.  If your timing is right in January, you may hit the SanSe (San Sebastian) Festival celebrating the end of the Christmas season.  Even last year when the island was only weeks out from Maria, all gathered in Old SJ to celebrate.  Wonderful people.

I second the recommendation for a Calabaza day cruise and snorkeling trip in Barbados and would recommend Serenity Tours in St. Lucia (we've greatly enjoyed our 3 different tours with them). In St. Kitts we've done both the Thenford Grey island tour and the railroad (through the cruise line).  I would go with the island tour on your first visit.  We had one of our most fun excursions ever in St. Maarten - the America's Cup Yacht Race.  If you've ever sailed or wanted to sail this is a hoot.

Edited by capriccio