Why are HAL Med roll calls empty?

kinghw

Any thoughts?

We will be cruising on HAL for the first time on the Rotterdam in May '06. I bet if you added all the people who have checked in for Rotterdam 2006 Med cruises you might get a couple dozen. I started the roll call for our cruise last summer and only one other group has checked in (a maybe at that).

By contrast we were on the X Constellation Baltic cruise May 2005 and by this time last year dozens had checked in on every cruise.

Why?

I've noticed that the Roll Calls for the HAL board is not as well attended as other lines. On our Zuiderdam cruise last month we had a active Roll Call, but that was a first for me with HAL. On my previous 2 HAL cruises, little to none. Also, I am cruising in two months, and have had no responses. I am almost wondering if it is because HAL's major population is the more "mature"(senior) crowd, and some of them are not on-line. Just a thought. I hope your Roll Call picks up for you because I have found that cruising with other CC'ers really enhances the cruise.

Marie

We are having the same problem with our O'Dam cruise in April I know of 2 other CCer's that will be on the cruise but as of now have not responded to our Roll Call thread

By the way there are 2 thee 1 for DW (LucyT1207) and 1 for me :confused:

Don't feel bad. We booked our first Celebrity cruise--Med Oct '06 and have a very slow roll call. The date after ours is booming. I booked private guides for Florence and Rome assuming that on Celebrity we'd get lots of people to share. Maybe its just too early for people to be thinking of the Med, May is still aways off.

Archived