quick question from a new diamond

help04me

7 minutes ago, help04me said:

is barefoot beach  reserved for diamonds and above, or has that changed. i know it did for the presidental cruise

Barefoot is for Suites.  I will tell you, Nellie's is a way nicer beach.  Barefoot has a boatload of big rocks when you try to get into the water.  I was on the President's cruise in a balcony and we did not have access to Barefoot.  You have to be in a suite to get in there.

thanks to everyone who responded.   back on my 1st  rccl cruise in 2010 i went to the gate . they sent me away and said it was for diamonds and above. but i could have been mistaken .  i am fond of columbus cove  myself  away from the  huddled masses  lol

14 hours ago, help04me said:

thanks to everyone who responded.   back on my 1st  rccl cruise in 2010 i went to the gate . they sent me away and said it was for diamonds and above. but i could have been mistaken .  i am fond of columbus cove  myself  away from the  huddled masses  lol

Easy mistake to make, but indeed you would have been turned away if not in full suite.  Pinnacle level is the only C&A invited in if not in a suite.  Alas...Diamonds and Diamond plus ...not a perk.