Emerald Princess 2019 Drydock

Ep010835

11 minutes ago, LewesBeach said:

These prices were for Platinum/Elite passengers only, correct?

They were for “turning in” your free minutes. 

I would think they also apply for Platinum because they get the same minutes. 

2 hours ago, LewesBeach said:

These prices were for Platinum/Elite passengers only, correct?

Yes. When a plat/elite chooses to “trade” their free minutes for unlimited access, this discount applies. 

If one is not plat/elite, then no discount is applicable because there are no free minutes to trade. The free minutes are given to those with plat/elite status. 

• 1 month later...
On 6/20/2019 at 8:03 PM, mrgame101 said:

Anyone currently on Emerald- since the dry dock to the nightstand lamps have the usbs in them?

Thanks

Nope, not ours which is disappointing in this day and age!  As others have mentioned many of the public areas got a nice refresh but some of the staterooms still look dated. 

On 6/21/2019 at 3:03 AM, mrgame101 said:

Anyone currently on Emerald- since the dry dock to the nightstand lamps have the usbs in them?

Thanks

16 hours ago, LAS!!1414 said:

No, same old lamps

It's interesting that the Pacific , which was renovated 2 or 3 years ago got those wonderful lamps and the most recent renovation did not.

• 3 months later...
On 6/10/2019 at 3:16 AM, NavyVeteran said:

I just got back from the Emerald, and they have Slice & Coffee and Cones at a single location as shown in the updated deck plans. Slice is adjacent to Coffee and Cones, but I didn't see anyone eating pizza a la mode. I had no problem getting milkshakes. However they did not have brewed coffee as in the International Café - they had coffee Americana instead if you wanted it.

Can I ask if they had various milkshakes at Coffee & Cones? The only ones I can see on the menu are coffee flavoured, and I don't drink coffee!
Also do you remember the cost, thanks.

5 hours ago, debsjc said:

Can I ask if they had various milkshakes at Coffee & Cones? The only ones I can see on the menu are coffee flavoured, and I don't drink coffee!
Also do you remember the cost, thanks.

I don't drink coffee either. I always ordered a strawberry milkshake - I don't know what others they had.

I have no idea what they cost, since I had the Premium Beverage Package, and they were included in the package. 

• Like 1

On 1/23/2019 at 5:48 AM, never_cruised said:

No mention of Ocean Medallion for Emerald in Princess news release today.

Thank goodness.  My next two cruises will be on the Emerald and am glad there will not be those medallions!  Unfortunately, will have to put up with them on all my cruises after that as they are all on the three newest ships(Sky, Enchanted, and Discovery)!

Pooh