San Juan, onward travel

nclsuncruiser

8 minutes ago, nclsuncruiser said:

I see Epic transatlantic next year goes from Barcelona to San Juan. 

How does one continue on to USA (Miami) at end cruise, flights are only option? 

It doesn't continue on to the continental US. Epic will be based out of San Juan next year after it's Europe deployment.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, nclsuncruiser said:

OK! 

Excuse my lack of knowledge here, just trying to get my head around a few thousand passengers getting off and then having to get flights

It's no different than any other time that thousands of passengers get off a ship in San Juan and fly home...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, nclsuncruiser said:

OK thanks, I guess it's just not as suitable for someone from Europe wanting to do a US road trip at the end, not as simple as getting off at Miami 

You should probably look at Pearl, Star or Encore. They all do a TA next year and end in Miami.

That will be the inaugural sailing of Encore as well...  Brand new ship and first passengers aboard.

https://www.ncl.com/vacations/transatlantic-cruises-cruises-oct-2019-nov-2019-2-guests-?destinations=4294960639&sailmonths=4294942331+4294942328&cruise=1&cruiseTour=1&cruiseHotel=1&cruiseHotelAir=1&numberOfGuests=4294953449&state=undefined&pageSize=10&currentPage=1&sortBy=Featured&autoPopulate=f&from=resultPage

• Like 1