Majesty Upgrade

whisler636

I am so excited to report that I was offered a true upgrade, not an upsell, last evening for my upcoming Majesty trip leaving Ft. Lauderdale on Nov 24th.

My family was booked in a Grand Suite and we received the call last evening offering us the Royal Suite at no additional cost!!  Um, yeah...I'll take it.  My daughter thinks we are sailing in an outside room and I was going to surprise her with the original Grand Suite as a birthday present. (She is turning 11 on the 25th).  This will be her 12th cruise. For being so young she is a pretty seasoned cruiser, but we normally do not spring for a suite.   Can't wait to see her reaction to the room...hopefully that qualifies me for Best Mom of the Year award, LOL.  I know I am excited.

Not sure how we were picked, but wanted to let you know that Royal apparently is still offering upgrades...not just upsells.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

20 hours ago, whisler636 said:

I am so excited to report that I was offered a true upgrade, not an upsell, last evening for my upcoming Majesty trip leaving Ft. Lauderdale on Nov 24th.

My family was booked in a Grand Suite and we received the call last evening offering us the Royal Suite at no additional cost!!  Um, yeah...I'll take it.  My daughter thinks we are sailing in an outside room and I was going to surprise her with the original Grand Suite as a birthday present. (She is turning 11 on the 25th).  This will be her 12th cruise. For being so young she is a pretty seasoned cruiser, but we normally do not spring for a suite.   Can't wait to see her reaction to the room...hopefully that qualifies me for Best Mom of the Year award, LOL.  I know I am excited.

Not sure how we were picked, but wanted to let you know that Royal apparently is still offering upgrades...not just upsells.

Is it just the two of you, or are you a threesome?

2 hours ago, mringenoldus said:

Whisler636

That's just awesome! We will be on the same sailing (and the two following) but haven't received any sort of upgrade offer. We are in the same cabin for all three so we are probably low on the list to move up up.

Enjoy that Royal Suite!

Maureen

We are also on the Adventure cruise prior that is departing on Nov. 18.  So we will be getting of her on the 24th and then finding our way down the pier to get on the Majesty.  I have a feeling we will not be able to walk between the two terminals and will have to hop a cab for the 2 minute ride between the ships. 

Just so excited to start our vacation.  We live in Central PA and we had our first snowstorm yesterday that crippled the roads around us.  My poor daughter was so concerned that we were not going to get out on Saturday but the sun is up and the clean up is on-going.