A question for US Captain's Club members

laslomas

When I log into 'My Celebrity' account I have a link on the page to 'Exclusive Captain's Club Offers'. If I click this link it takes me directly back to the Celebrity Home Page. A search for the Exclusive Offers produces 883 results. None of which refer to the offers. 

Now I know the website is a constant cause of complaint so I assumed it was simply a temporary glitch. After trying to access the Exclusive Offers for several weeks I decided to contact Captains Club direct. This was the response: " The "Exclusive Captain's Club" offers shown when logged into the online account are for US guests only. So for UK guests, the site will take you to the UK homepage instead as the US offers are not applicable to UK guests.

Hence my query. What am I missing? Do you get further discounts or perks? Just interested. 🤔

We have different offers and T&C in UK .

Typically, there were no included Classic Drinks packages offered on Trans Atlantic cruises. In 2013 there was one offered for our Infinity cruise by Celebrity UK, which caused a lot of ‘back biting’ on this board by the US passengers.

5 minutes ago, upwarduk said:

We have different offers and T&C in UK .

Typically, there were no included Classic Drinks packages offered on Trans Atlantic cruises. In 2013 there was one offered for our Infinity cruise by Celebrity UK, which caused a lot of ‘back biting’ on this board by the US passengers.

I understand that there are different regular offers from Celebrity dependant on residence status. I am used to that.

I was confused by the Captain's Club links available on my individual 'My Celebrity' account login that always took me back to the Home page. As there are several threads about IT issues I assumed for quite a while this was just another one. If there are no 'Exclusive Captain's Club Offers' for UK members surely it would be better to remove the links from our accounts. Once I knew I was missing out on something I just needed to know what! 

14 minutes ago, NantahalaCruiser said:

Just curious whether or not UK rules allow the same loyalty 1-category upgrade that we get in the US - e.g. a 1A cabin at the 1B fare.

Yes, that is a perk we get, so it's not all bad. I have just taken advantage of the category upgrade for my next cruise. Just no 'Exclusive Captains Club Offers', nor it seems Tuesday Specials!!