Meet and Mingle

candigirl41

I have contacted NCL about a Meet and Mingle.  I have used the old format that is at the top of the forum that says groupevent@ncl.com it says to insert ship name so my meet and  mingle should be groupeventstar@ncl.com.  This doesn't work and didn't work on my Bliss cruise.  I found somewhere to use specialeventsstar@ncl.com.  I tried this yesterday and am still waiting for a reply.  If anyone has any other information on how to contact the cruise line to set up a meet and mingle please advise.  

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Candi

1 hour ago, candigirl41 said:

I have contacted NCL about a Meet and Mingle.  I have used the old format that is at the top of the forum that says groupevent@ncl.com it says to insert ship name so my meet and  mingle should be groupeventstar@ncl.com.  This doesn't work and didn't work on my Bliss cruise.  I found somewhere to use specialeventsstar@ncl.com.  I tried this yesterday and am still waiting for a reply.  If anyone has any other information on how to contact the cruise line to set up a meet and mingle please advise.  

Candi

I am coordinating a Meet & Greet on the Gem in May.  I sent an email on Nov 8 and heard back from them today.  So, depending on when your trip is they may just be processing them when they can. I sent my request to: SpecialEventsGem@ncl.com so give it some time. 

Edited by esm54687

Candi ...

Specialevents(ship name)@ncl.com is what I used last year for the Gem and more recently for the Escape in setting up the M&M - and, got a reply within 24 to 48 hours from Miami HQ (exclude weekends) pending further confirmation from the ship.  

Have you checked your spam mail folder, just in case - I used my MSN/Outlook account for contact purposes and I've seen some "strange" emails being marked spam & diverted ... Give them another business day & hopefully, they will get back to you next Monday, that you aren't sailing for at least another 2 to 3 weeks, to allow ample time to put the words out - once confirmed for everyone on the Roll Call to catch up.  

7 hours ago, candigirl41 said:

I have contacted NCL about a Meet and Mingle.  I have used the old format that is at the top of the forum that says groupevent@ncl.com it says to insert ship name so my meet and  mingle should be groupeventstar@ncl.com.  This doesn't work and didn't work on my Bliss cruise.  I found somewhere to use c.  I tried this yesterday and am still waiting for a reply.  If anyone has any other information on how to contact the cruise line to set up a meet and mingle please advise.  

Candi

Hi Candi.

Both the "groupevents" e-mail and the "specialevents" e-mail are good, e-mails to both addresses end up at the same place. I believe that the reason you might have had problems sending e-mails to the "groupevents" e-mail address might be that you forgot the extra "s" in your first try, as the correct e-mail address would be groupeventsstar@ncl.com. But as I said, you are still good as you send your request also to specialeventsstar@ncl.com. Some times it might take a few days to receive a reply, especially since it is now week-end. But you should have received some kind of "autoreply" anyway.....?

Edited by TrumpyNor

9 hours ago, candigirl41 said:

Candi

Candi, I contacted NCL for an upcoming cruise we have on the Jade and I used the groupeventjade@ncl.com email address at the top of the forum and we were able to get our M&M scheduled.  You should get an acknowledgement email from them right away that notifies you that they received your email and someone will get back to you within 72 hours.  I have gotten that message each time I contacted them and yes, they did respond within 3 days.  As others have suggested it may have been a mistaken email address.  I would try again if I were you.  Good Luck.  Neil

8 hours ago, esm54687 said:

I am coordinating a Meet & Greet on the Gem in May.  I sent an email on Nov 8 and heard back from them today.  So, depending on when your trip is they may just be processing them when they can. I sent my request to: SpecialEventsGem@ncl.com so give it some time. 

Thanks so much.  I used specialeventsstar@ncl.com, so  hopefully I will hear from them in a week or so.

Candi

7 hours ago, mking8288 said:

Candi ...

Specialevents(ship name)@ncl.com is what I used last year for the Gem and more recently for the Escape in setting up the M&M - and, got a reply within 24 to 48 hours from Miami HQ (exclude weekends) pending further confirmation from the ship.  

Have you checked your spam mail folder, just in case - I used my MSN/Outlook account for contact purposes and I've seen some "strange" emails being marked spam & diverted ... Give them another business day & hopefully, they will get back to you next Monday, that you aren't sailing for at least another 2 to 3 weeks, to allow ample time to put the words out - once confirmed for everyone on the Roll Call to catch up.  

Thanks.  I check the spam folder too.  I have an MSN account too.

Candi

1 hour ago, candigirl41 said:

Thanks all for the information.  I will probably hear from them next week.  I just wanted to make sure I was sending my information to the right email.  Thanks again.

Candi

It took about 5 days (counting weekends) for someone to get back with me about our M&M.  We sail in January but thought I would try contacting them early just to make sure.  She is getting with the ship crew and said will get back to me. 

If it gets real close to your sailing, I would send another email....