Breakfast smoothie?

scrotser

I'm sorry this is a silly question... My 12 year old son LOVED the breakfast smoothies at the lido buffet last year on Royal.  He loved them so much that he didn't want to book Carnival, he wanted to go on Royal again this year.  Well, we sail on the Carnival Freedom this Saturday!  Anyone know if there are smoothies available (free or pay, either one).

Some smoothies might be available for a fee at the Java Shop. 

I get a mango madness (non-alcoholic) from any of the bars and there are other virgin drinks like daquiris and pina coladas they can make.  I know, not exactly a healthy fruit smoothie, but something sweet and colorful made from sugared concentrates.

The coffee bar had those Odwalla bottled smoothies on our last cruise, they were like $5. We were running a little behind on getting out and to the tender for our excursion, so they were a good grab and go breakfast to drink on the ride over. They had a Strawberry Banana and a Mango one, both were pretty good and filling. Probably not what your little man is looking for, but just thought I'd mention it.

Edited by schazzy

I saw another thread where people were mentioning bringing a small hand held blender and making their own smoothies using ingredients available at the buffet. Seems like this might be another viable option for you. Enjoy! 🙂