NCL Bliss Freestyle Daily from Miami

yankees111

The NCL Bliss has just started the winter season 7 day Caribbean runs out of Miami earlier this month. Was wondering if anyone has seen the freestyle dailies for this route posted anywhere, or if someone can post them who has just returned from

a cruise this month from Miami. Thank You

53 minutes ago, yankees111 said:

The NCL Bliss has just started the winter season 7 day Caribbean runs out of Miami earlier this month. Was wondering if anyone has seen the freestyle dailies for this route posted anywhere, or if someone can post them who has just returned from

a cruise this month from Miami. Thank You

The first sailing out of Miami just started last Saturday Nov. 17. haven't seen anyone doing a live blog so you will have to wait until next Sat or beyond to see the Freestyle Dailies for the Miami sailings.

23 hours ago, marktwothousand said:

Following for dailies as well. Could someone ask in the roll call to see if someone there would be willing to take pics of the dailies and post them here?

I have them, will scan them and upload them on Saturday when I get home.  Taking pics and uploading them each is too time consuming while on board.  😂

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

We are driving home right now after having been on the Bliss Thanksgiving cruise.  If you want to do the race track or laser tag book as soon as you get onboard.  If you think you want to do it more than once go ahead and book it.  They will sell out.  Also the Beatlemania shows were fantastic.  Get there early or you will be standing and blocking others.  I’ll try and write a quick review once I’m home.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, gatorchinsky said:

Also the Beatlemania shows were fantastic.  Get there early or you will be standing and blocking others.  I’ll try and write a quick review once I’m home.

Do you happen to recall which nights the Beatlemania shows were and how early do you need to get there?  1/2 hour? 1 hour?

3 hours ago, SNJCruisers said:

Do you happen to recall which nights the Beatlemania shows were and how early do you need to get there?  1/2 hour? 1 hour?

We got there between 30 and 45 minutes before.  Here are the dailies I posted in another thread.

What's Happening Day 1.pdfWhat's Happening Day 2.pdfWhat's Happening Day 3.pdfWhat's Happening Day 4.pdfWhat's Happening Day 5.pdfWhat's Happening Day 6.pdfWhat's Happening Day 7.pdf

• Like 2

On 11/25/2018 at 6:50 AM, gatorchinsky said:

It’s not working! 😞

On 11/25/2018 at 3:58 PM, marktwothousand said:

These aren’t the Miami dailies are they? One of them mentions the time

change, I thought the time change happened when the Bliss was still on it’s western tour. 

Yes those are the dailies from Miami.  During our cruise we turned our clocks forward for St. Thomas and Tortola.

On 11/28/2018 at 3:57 AM, gatorchinsky said:

Yes those are the dailies from Miami.  During our cruise we turned our clocks forward for St. Thomas and Tortola.

Did you ever get to turn your clocks back an hour? I don’t see that anywhere on the dailies.

if not, how did that work with going back to Nassau?

6 hours ago, marktwothousand said:

Did you ever get to turn your clocks back an hour? I don’t see that anywhere on the dailies.

if not, how did that work with going back to Nassau?

If I remember correctly we turned our clocks ahead an hour Thursday night/Friday morning to be back on EST

Does anyone have more recent dailies? I am thinking since these were at the very beginning of this itinerary there may have been some changes as they settled in and I am a bit of an OCD planner  🙂

Edited by MrsLucky3
Changed my mind :)

• 1 month later...
On 12/4/2018 at 7:44 PM, MrsLucky3 said:

Does anyone have more recent dailies? I am thinking since these were at the very beginning of this itinerary there may have been some changes as they settled in and I am a bit of an OCD planner  🙂

Same here, would love to see more recent dailies if they are around.  I'm also a bit OCD, but I refer to it as Obsessive Compulsive Designation.