Black Friday discount codes for on shore excursions and spa treatments

Ziggy7

Here are some Black Friday discount codes for on shore excursions and spa treatments. They should come online after 10:00am today.

Enjoy

cheers

SHBF05 – 5% off all Shore Excursions (exceptions are Hawaii, Europe, Alaska) – ends 11/25

SHBF15 – 15% off two or more Shore Excursions (exceptions are Hawaii, Europe, Alaska) – ends 11/25

CSPA15 – 15% off all Spa treatments (exceptions are Botox, Medi-Spa, Restyle-Lane) – ends 11/26

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

A quick note to those wondering:

If you are traveling with someone in the same cabin, then when you book an excursion it books for both of you by default (as it should).  One excursion for both of you is two excursions...so therefore you get 15% off.

You don't need to book two different excursions for the both of you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

What’s a better Spa deal, this 15% of coupon or the port day discounts I recall seeing onboard?  I’m thinking of staying onboard in Belize and relaxing in the Serenity area and maybe getting a massage.  It’s been a long time since I’ve sailed Carnival but I recall them offering port day discounts.

23 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

If you are traveling with someone in the same cabin, then when you book an excursion it books for both of you by default (as it should).  One excursion for both of you is two excursions...so therefore you get 15% off.

I tried that and it didnt work for me. the 10% off work fine 

22 minutes ago, shof515 said:

I am confused.  :classic_unsure:  There is no 10% code listed here.  Is there one listed elsewhere?

And it worked for me - I mock-booked an excursion for my wife and I on a future cruise, and it gave a 15% discount.  I wonder why it didn't work for you?

(We'll be firming up specific plans tonight, after we review available excursions together.)

1 hour ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

This is an awesome tip - yes it does work!  Just mock-booked a horseback riding excursion I've been looking at and it did give a full 15% off the whole thing with my husband and I.

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

Are there two people in the cabin?  It should show two names in the "Shopping Cart" under the excursion before you move on to the payment screen... move to the payment screen, enter the code and apply (you don't need to put your credit card in) and it should calculate 15% off.  If you go back to your shopping cart from the payment screen it should show both names with a 15% discount...

2 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Thank you for the code!  I have been hesitant to book an excursion in Amber Cove, but the 15% code in addition to the 10% discount for excursions charged to my Carnival MasterCard brought this down to less than taking a taxi.

(Bold my emphasis)

Hmm, the more I hear about it, the more I think I should get myself a Carnival Mastercard.  Seems like it would come it handy for stuff like that, and probably is just as "rewarding" on other stuff as my current credit card.  Congrats on the stacking'o'discounts!

7 minutes ago, ProgRockCruiser said:

(Bold my emphasis)

Hmm, the more I hear about it, the more I think I should get myself a Carnival Mastercard.  Seems like it would come it handy for stuff like that, and probably is just as "rewarding" on other stuff as my current credit card.  Congrats on the stacking'o'discounts!

I applied for mine while I was onboard, more than five years ago.  At that time there was a $100 bonus for applying for the card online, but $150 for doing it onboard.  I don't know if that offer would be available now, but it might be worthwhile for you to check it out on the Sunshine.  I use mine only for Carnival charges, since I have other cards I like to build rewards balances on, but sooner or later I will have enough rewards to cash in.

Edited to add: I am probably more excited about the "stacking'o'discounts" than I am the excursion!  I love to find a deal.

Edited by ZoeyVictoria
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Thank you for the code!  I have been hesitant to book an excursion in Amber Cove, but the 15% code in addition to the 10% discount for excursions charged to my Carnival MasterCard brought this down to less than taking a taxi.

YaY! I love a good deal! :P

3 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

Did you see that extra 10% from using your Carnival card on the total you paid on the Carnival site....or is it reflected as a discount on your credit card statement?  

8 minutes ago, buzzard05 said:

Did you see that extra 10% from using your Carnival card on the total you paid on the Carnival site....or is it reflected as a discount on your credit card statement?  

The last time I used it, I paid the total shown on the Carnival site on October 6; on October 9, there was a "shore excursion credit" of 10% posted.  On your BarclayCard site, click on "Rewards & Benefits Center", then "How my rewards work", and you will see an entry for "Get a 10% reFUNd on shore excursions".

3 minutes ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

The last time I used it, I paid the total shown on the Carnival site on October 6; on October 9, there was a "shore excursion credit" of 10% posted.  On your BarclayCard site, click on "Rewards & Benefits Center", then "How my rewards work", and you will see an entry for "Get a 10% reFUNd on shore excursions".

Thank you very much.  I will check the Barclays site in a couple of days. If it all works like it should, that is a great discount for these excursions!

9 hours ago, ZoeyVictoria said:

So the 10% doesn't happen automatically? You have to ask for it on the Barclay site?

58 minutes ago, cruises42 said:

So the 10% doesn't happen automatically? You have to ask for it on the Barclay site?

It should work automatically but will take a few days to show up on your Barclay statement as a credit.

Ziggy7......You are amazing!!!!! Thank you so much for the discount codes!!!!! I just cancelled the excursions we booked yesterday and rebooked using the discount code, saving $127.50!!!!

I had searched for a code before booking originally but found nothing. Any hints on how to find a code in the future?

• Like 1

I was just able to use - SHBF15 – 15% off two or more Shore Excursions (exceptions are Hawaii, Europe, Alaska) – ends 11/25 for the family excursion we want to take when in St Thomas 12/19 aboard Carnival Magic.  AWESOME!!!!!

• Like 1

7 hours ago, 70momma said:

I was just able to use - SHBF15 – 15% off two or more Shore Excursions (exceptions are Hawaii, Europe, Alaska) – ends 11/25 for the family excursion we want to take when in St Thomas 12/19 aboard Carnival Magic.  AWESOME!!!!!

Glad you got it, I am not able to do it!