when does HAL give you online access

bala girl

Have booked first HAL cruise for June out of Rome. I am used to sailing Princess where you get online access (even when you book with a TA) to booking info, immigration/emergency contact forms, and excursions immediately. Even down to what kind of fruit you prefer to be left in your cabin everyday. But I get nowhere when I try the HAL site. I realize they are going thru some problems right now, but I've had my problems for months and now assume you have to be within XX days of sail before you get access. Is this true??

If so, how long before you sail can you get online access to the HAL immigration forms and excursion bookings.

Thanks for any info you can share.

We're booked on 04/22 Oosterdam and I can access the shore excursions, but it says to try back 60 days prior for the immigration form. I don't think you can look at your reservation if you didn't book online with them. Or, that is the way it used to be. They might change that with whatever it is they are doing now. The 60 day thing is new. We never had to wait before for the immigration form. I think you're going to like HAL. We love it. Good luck

Even when the HAL website is working at it's peak it does not do everything you have listed.

You are able to review the shore excursions and book them, and you can complete your Immigration form. IIRC, emergency contact info goes on that form, too.

But what kind of fruit? Never saw that one! When you board you should let your steward know what fruits you do/don't prefer. He'll be happy to accommodate.

We were able to run off our immigrations forms for our Hawaiian cruise around the end of December. At that time we are also able to book our excursions for our March Hawaiian cruise and the excursions for our Alaskan cruises in June. But we could not do our immigration forms for June. The site said to come back 60 days before the cruise.

Invoice # 500020-2005-00XXX

This number was on the documents received from my TA. Is that where my cruise member number is found? I too, would love to be able to view the list of excursions, but seem unable to access these.

Invoice # 500020-2005-00XXX

This number was on the documents received from my TA. Is that where my cruise member number is found? I too, would love to be able to view the list of excursions, but seem unable to access these.

No your booking number should look something like this 5L7RMB

Archived