Posting problems

Forget the find your roll call tool. 

Go to the section of these boards called ROLL CALLS. 

Find your cruise line in the list and click on it.

Now find your ship and click on it.

Scroll down until you find your daily date.  Yes, you can search but honestly because there is no standardization for how to write the date, it is more accurate to just scroll down until you find it. Depending on the cruise line, you may have to scroll down a few pages. 

When you find the sail date, click on the roll call title. There is a reply box at the bottom or each page. 

16 minutes ago, Peregrina651 said:

Scroll down until you find your daily date.  Yes, you can search but honestly because there is no standardization for how to write the date, it is more accurate to just scroll down until you find it. Depending on the cruise line, you may have to scroll down a few pages. 

When you find the sail date, click on the roll call title. There is a reply box at the bottom or each page. 

Thank you so 

17 minutes ago, Peregrina651 said:

On 11/22/2018 at 5:37 PM, Peregrina651 said:

Roll calls still work the same way as they used. Things look a bit different but the basic structure and the basic way of doing things is still here. It takes a bit of getting used to but before you know it, it will be the new normal. 

Finally back on my PC this week after a 60 day cruise. All my threads now show up as latest post at the end. How can I change this back so the latest post is the first to show?

1 hour ago, TheRabbit said:

Finally back on my PC this week after a 60 day cruise. All my threads now show up as latest post at the end. How can I change this back so the latest post is the first to show?

Click the Bold dot or Star.  Unfortunately if you have already opened one you may have lost that ability

35 minutes ago, John&LaLa said:

Click the Bold dot or Star.  Unfortunately if you have already opened one you may have lost that ability

Never saw this. I was using my phone for the last 60 days to access CC. Where would I see it now if it is available? Is that the only way to get back to the latest first option?

34 minutes ago, TheRabbit said:

Never saw this. I was using my phone for the last 60 days to access CC. Where would I see it now if it is available? Is that the only way to get back to the latest first option?

See the blue dots, that means there is information I have not read.  Touching the dot takes me to the first unread post.  

The LNG post has a star since I've posted there.  It is not bold, so that means I'm up to date

20181125_223742.jpg

1 hour ago, TheRabbit said:

Is that the only way to get back to the latest first option?

Unlike the old forum, this new version doesn't have the option to reorder the posts on a thread.  Using the dark blue dot/star will take you to the first unread post on that thread since the last time you visited it.  That's why clicking on the title (and not the dot/star) will clear the bold/dark blue hue.  Just clicking on the title will take you to the first post on the thread.