USA Drink Package Upgrades.

sidari

Reading all the drink package threads my head is going to explode...🙃 we have the Deluxe package, upgraded in October. As long as I can get my Woodford Reserve Bourbon I'm happy. According to the old chart I will so it's going to be a good 10 days.😀

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sidari said:

Someone just posted this to a facebook group I am a member of, it is from Seaside last week. Hope it helps.

No automatic alt text available.

Where did you get this sidari, I just called to do the very first upgrade but got nowhere? Oh Seaside its for on board upgrades, surely it should be possible to upgrade before you go?

Edited by ssmea03

2 minutes ago, ESCARGO said:

I booked a MSC cruise in August with DoUs package. Are they still honoring that package or do I need to "upgrade"?

According to what has been posted in several spots anything purchased is being honored at least for now.  Appears if you want to upgrade for the old cheaper prices there is a deadline to do so by Dec 5.  Seems to be some variation from booking country to country though.  With the increased drink prices it would seem to be more advantageous now to upgrade since I doubt they will honor the drink prices at time of booking, just what was included in the package.

Erm .... No. It seems D.o.U will continue depending on who you ask, Easy is the package you will get with Aurea for new bookings which is Inferior to tge Classic, Premium and Premium plus are two bookable packages. Yacht Club no longer comes with a package but is now termed All Inclusive! 

Confused ? You bet.

Currently people with a pre booked Classic package are allowed drinks up to 12 Dollars, as for Deluxe you would expect that will be as it was and the same for the YC.

• Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sidari said:

How ? The official start day is Monday for the US.

Apparently prices were changed on Thursday, I was just quoted $28.50 instead of $17 to upgrade meal time drinks to easy, but the full price of easy is still $35ppd. I forwarded a screen shot of your post and am expecting a call back on Monday.