MSC USA DRINK PRICES GET YOUR ACT TOGETHER

Mattnvick

One final drink pkg question. I don't know if anyone knows for sure, but here goes. Will the Premium pkg we purchased include the mini-bar, or did we need to purchase the Premium Plus? I know the "old" Premium pkg did, but the language has disappeared from the new descriptions.

Jim

2 hours ago, sidari said:

Only the old Deluxe package included the mini bar, under the new packages only Premium plus will include the mini bar.

If you have the Deluxe package ordered before November 11th it will include the mini bar.

Well that's my fault.  I should have asked about the Premium Plus pkg.  It won't hurt me to pay for a drink or two.  Like the Great Auk and the Dodo some things go away never to return. 

Jim

Hi all,

I called the MSC USA customer service number tonight to see what the story was with my drink package.  I have two Aurea suites booked and paid for (a long time ago) on the Armonia so I considered the Easy Package a serious downgrade.  

I spoke with a lovely rep named Jennifer and she confirmed that because I had booked prior to the changes in the drink packages I still had the classic and not the easy package.   I was then able to seamlessly  upgrade to the deluxe for a grand total of $112 US for both cabins.  It's almost too good to be true, but I have email confirmation so I'll be sure to bring that with me when I board if there are any issues.

And this was after three emails to my MSC 'rep' who I booked with.  He initially said he would have clarification within one week, but that was nearly three weeks and three emails ago.  I urge anyone looking to clarify / upgrade their drink package to call the US customer service number (877-665-4655).

Hoping everyone has the same experience I did!