Upsell Question

I object 2

On 11/27/2018 at 7:38 PM, HEINER said:

Ok your going to think we have lost our minds. And we have!!

Here are the details we had a mini C429 it’s a great mini with the larger balcony and we love the cabin have cruise in it a few time. 

So we were offer an up sell to R612 Penthouse Suite for $3495.00 pp it’s a 49 day cruise on the Royal Princess. We booked the day it open with a TA. Princess  offer $1,000.00 OBC plus free gratuity our TA does discount the cruise fare.  So in total we have $1,800.00 OBC. So for what we payed then the up sell we took the offer. We thought for 49 days a larger cabin would be nice!

This maybe to much information but as I always see people that took the upsell I always would have like a little bit of information on what they we’re offered. 

We are happy😄

Betty

Congrats on the upsell, Betty!  We're also on the 49 day cruise and received the same upsell offer.  It was very tempting, but we declined. If we wouldn't have another cruise already booked,  we probably would have snapped up the offer.   You're going to love suite life!  

Jan