After cruise from Singapore-fly to Hongkong?

psynurse

We were 17 hours from San Francisco to Singapore last winter. Long flight.

You could always look a Scoot Airlines.   I believe they are a discount airline of Singapore Airlines.  Fly to Hawaii, stopover for a day or two, then fly home.

We do something like this when we book on way tickets home from Australia.  We go Jetstar to Honolulu, lay over for a day or two, then continue on home.

Are you looking at Hong Kong for just a layover or to actually visit? in February I did a Singapore cruise but flew from Orlando to LAX to Hong Kong and actually spent the day before continuing on to Singapore. Spent the morning and early afternoon at Hong Kong Disneyland before heading into the city itself getting food along the way and walking around Victoria Harbour, even getting a ferry boat ticket and going across to Hong Kong island itself before heading back to Kowloon to see the Symphony of Lights show.

flew on American Airlines, LAX to Hong Kong was something like 16 hours (left Tuesday night, landed Thursday morning.... Skipped Wednesday all together) 

Edited by CanobieFan

I’ve been playing around with multi city flights for an Asian cruise out of Singapore and I substituted Vancouver with New York and found a rate of $930us. It is with Cathay Pacific from New York to Singapore, Singapore to Hong Kong, Hong Kong to New York. Cathay Pacific flies to Singapore via Hong Kong so you can take a 1-7 day layover before or after visiting Singapore. Lots of non-stop flights to Hong Kong from New York with Cathay Pacific.