Add to roll call

My husband Harry and I (Mickie) are looking forward to this great cruise.  We are trying to choose our excursions.  Any suggestions?  We'd like to find some smaller group excursions.  Anyone interested?

17 hours ago, Fishingbabe suz said:

Please add Suzanne (fishingbabe) & Howard Rosenthal looking forward to meeting you of you.

i have asked before to be added but don’t see our name on the roll call list.

Susanne, that is not how it works. Roll calls aren't actually a list of names but rather a thread of conversation that involves anyone on a particular sailing who wishes to meet and chat with people who will be sailing with them. Sometimes, the people who are chatting on a thread keep a list of names and otherwise organize information about the people who are chatting (but adding your info to those lists is voluntary (unless it is just a list that organizes information that has already been shared). In order to be part of a roll call, you should post in the roll call thread. Find your roll call (see third paragraph), read it and then introduce yourself--and voila! you are now part of the roll call.

Do note however that Cruise Critic guidelines advise us to protect our personal information and never post personal information such as full names, cabin numbers, e-mail address (particularly one's primary address), physical address, phone numbers, etc. as this is a public forum and anyone can view the information we share. It does not take much personal information to figure out who you, where you live and when you will be away--and you never know if the person organizing the list is actually on your sailing.

Cruise Critic does keep a list of who is participating in a roll call (via the "Find Your Roll Call Tool) but they do it by screen name only. There are two ways to find the roll call for your sailing. One is to use the the "Find Your Roll Call Tool." which is not always accurate so if you don't see a roll call for your sailing on the list, you should try the other method before starting a roll call for your sailing. The other method is to navigate to your sailing in the Roll Call forum (here's the link). Click on the link, find your cruise line (click) and your ship (click) and then scan the list for your sail date. When you find your sail date, click on it and start reading it. You can use the search function but since the writing of the date is not standardized it may take a couple of search to find a particular roll call; eye balling the list may take longer but it is more accurate. If you do not wish to post publicly, you can simply follow the thread by clicking on the image.png.26c503fc5631f50491147ce0b0d2a3e5.png button at the top of the page. 

36 minutes ago, mrr32 said:

My husband Harry and I (Mickie) are looking forward to this great cruise.  We are trying to choose our excursions.  Any suggestions?  We'd like to find some smaller group excursions.  Anyone interested?

Mickie, I don't think you meant to post this here. I think that you meant to post in the roll call for your sailing, which you have already done twice.

11 minutes ago, Krwalter said:

Hi everyone, I will be sailing on the Escape 3/24/19 and would like to be added to the Roll Call...look forward to meeting everyone and FUN FUN FUN! 😊

You will need to go to the  ROLL CALL  section

then look for the cruise line

then look for the ship

then scroll down the list of sailing dates until you find the one you are on & post  there

@LHT28

Saw your post flash up but continued as I read there is more than one thread started but the one I quoted is on the roll call  finder and they are trying to get them combined.

Just How the finder found it with a date like that is a mystery to me.

Edited by Aulanis

1 minute ago, Aulanis said:

@LHT28

Saw your post flash up but continued as I read there is more than one thread started but the one I quoted is on the roll call  finder and they are trying to get them combined.

I am sure  KRWALTER  will find  it either way