ATMs on HAL Ships?

Djptcp

I know this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find  postings on the Cruise Critic's new very inefficient search engine. I used to have much better luck searching, but with the new system I receive mostly unrelated threads and not specific to the cruise line. It's been 2 years since our last HAL cruise and I don't think there are ATMs on HAL ships, but thought I would ask. 

There was one on K'dam in Nov '16, and I was told they would be added to other ships, but don't know if it has happened.  It charged a flat fee of $6.50, so for small amounts of cash it was better to pay the 3% fee for a cash advance at the front desk.

17 minutes ago, Djptcp said:

I know this has been asked before, but I can't seem to find  postings on the Cruise Critic's new very inefficient search engine. I used to have much better luck searching, but with the new system I receive mostly unrelated threads and not specific to the cruise line. It's been 2 years since our last HAL cruise and I don't think there are ATMs on HAL ships, but thought I would ask. 

No ATMs that I've seen.

Regarding searches, in particular your comment about responses not specific to the cruise line, you might have missed the drop down list that appears when you click on the search box. It allows you to choose to search the entire Cruise Critic holdings, or limit it to the specific Forum that you are currently viewing, and a good number of other searches parameters. Play around with the various options and I think that you'll like it. 

2 hours ago, catl331 said:

There was one on K'dam in Nov '16, and I was told they would be added to other ships, but don't know if it has happened.  It charged a flat fee of $6.50, so for small amounts of cash it was better to pay the 3% fee for a cash advance at the front desk.

If you have a card that reimburses your fees(there are some that do...Schwab, for one)the ATM would be better.