Rental Car Return in Seattle

WisRiver

We are going on an Alaska cruise in late June, 2019 on Holland America.  Our plan is to pick up a rental car at the airport and visit friends in the Seattle area.  All of them live in the suburbs underserved by public transportation (North Bend and Lake Tapps).  Is there a rental car company that has a drop off location near the HAL cruise terminal?  Several years ago we used Enterprise, but there was a drop charge for an airport pickup and a drop in downtown Seattle. 

We rented from Enterprise, they have a location right downtown by the big mall there. We just rented for 24 hours on our last day so we could go out of Seattle for some sights. We returned it the morning of our cruise and they had a free shuttle to the piers.

Enterprise, Alamo and National (all the same company, by the way) have shuttles from their downtown rental office to both cruise terminals.  Other rental companies have downtown offices from which a cab or Uber to Pier 91 will probably be under $20, so look for the best overall price.

DaveOKC:

Did Hertz offer a shuttle to the cruise port?  Hertz is quoting me a price of over $400 for five days with airport pickup.  Enterprise is quoting $180 for five days if I pick up car at downtown location.  Seems to me that taking an Uber from airport to downtown
Enterprise may be cheapest, since Enterprise offers a shuttle from downtown location to cruise terminal. 

1 hour ago, WisRiver said:

DaveOKC:

Did Hertz offer a shuttle to the cruise port?  Hertz is quoting me a price of over $400 for five days with airport pickup.  Enterprise is quoting $180 for five days if I pick up car at downtown location.  Seems to me that taking an Uber from airport to downtown
Enterprise may be cheapest, since Enterprise offers a shuttle from downtown location to cruise terminal. 

I cannot answer your question, as we took a taxi the next day to the downtown Amtrak station (we were sailing out of Vancouver).  $400 for 5 days seems a bit high to me.