Bringing bottled water on the dawn?

bronxboy683

2 hours ago, NLH Arizona said:

On my Breakaway cruise (12/6), the wouldn't let folks, going through security the same time I went through, bring on empty water bottles after they dumped the water out.

That is so WRONG !

Empty YES - full or partial NO !

Someone should have called a NCL person over for a discussion.

Parting with a plastic convenience store bottle not so bad BUT if they are trying to confiscate those bottles with

filters and costing $10 or more there is a need for action to be taken to address this.

It could very well be that the Security agent got the wrong information or is acting over zealously in his job -

call him out - request the discussion with his supervisor and then with NCL.

I just love it pouring flammable water on top of these water issues - NCL needs to be burned for overkill

inconsistent application !  Distressing way to start a cruise vacation on the good ship lolly-pop !

1 hour ago, don't-use-real-name said:

That is so WRONG !

Empty YES - full or partial NO !

Someone should have called a NCL person over for a discussion.

Parting with a plastic convenience store bottle not so bad BUT if they are trying to confiscate those bottles with

filters and costing $10 or more there is a need for action to be taken to address this.

It could very well be that the Security agent got the wrong information or is acting over zealously in his job -

call him out - request the discussion with his supervisor and then with NCL.

I just love it pouring flammable water on top of these water issues - NCL needs to be burned for overkill

inconsistent application !  Distressing way to start a cruise vacation on the good ship lolly-pop !

Hold up, I realize you are not a fan of NCL, but don't get the facts incorrect.  They weren't refillable  bottles with filters (if that is what they were I would have said refillable water bottles).  They were bottled water that you would have purchased in a store or vending machine.

Edited by NLH Arizona

Just off the Epic last Saturday-embarkation was chaotic worst I’ve ever seen waited outside in line for hrs and had bottles of water with us to drink. One was in my NCL water bottle holder purchased years ago by the time reached security totally forgot about it and it went thru no prob-pretty surprised with that!  Right behind me they took empty water bottles from people maybe since it was in an NCL holder they let it go.  Lol