Drink package

Shera1028

1 hour ago, Shera1028 said:

Does the unlimited soda and more include bottled water? Purchased this several years ago and it did, but no longer see water included in the description and wasn't sure. Thanks very much! 

Soda and More package does NOT include bottled water. 

No, the "regular" unlimited soda package DOES NOT include bottled water!!!!  I should know, I just got off the Crown Princess yesterday.  I was reviewing my account bill on the last day before arriving back and noticed drink charges that were in the 2 dollar to 4 dollar range.  That wasn't anything my wife ordered so I asked about it at the Guest Services.  They of course researched it and told me it was for bottled water (single bottle or two bottles ordered) that was not included.  They said only the premium package includes bottled water.  Oh, well.  Had a great time anyway, but I guess it was my fault to not check that.  We even ordered the 12 pack of water to be delivered to our cabin prepaid but ran through that since it was pretty warm on our trip.

One wonders at the rational of not including something as inexpensive and as readily available as bottled water in the Soda & More Package .  In our town this week a retailer is offering 18 bottles of spring water, 500ml each, for the total price of 88 cents (CDN)

3 hours ago, sfdragonboy said:

No, the "regular" unlimited soda package DOES NOT include bottled water!!!!  I should know, I just got off the Crown Princess yesterday.  I was reviewing my account bill on the last day before arriving back and noticed drink charges that were in the 2 dollar to 4 dollar range.  That wasn't anything my wife ordered so I asked about it at the Guest Services.  They of course researched it and told me it was for bottled water (single bottle or two bottles ordered) that was not included.  They said only the premium package includes bottled water.  Oh, well.  Had a great time anyway, but I guess it was my fault to not check that.  We even ordered the 12 pack of water to be delivered to our cabin prepaid but ran through that since it was pretty warm on our trip.

Thank you! I knew there was the option of having the 12 pack of water in the room but didn't want to bother if it was already included in the soda package.