Internet Package on Princess and multiple devices

goforyourdreams

Is unlimited Internet package that I can buy on princess per passenger, per cabin or per device?  

I called customer service and the rep said per device, but can I log out of one device and then connect another device? Or once the device is paired with that internet account, there is no way to switch devices?

Thanks in advance!

36 minutes ago, goforyourdreams said:

Is unlimited Internet package that I can buy on princess per passenger, per cabin or per device?  

I called customer service and the rep said per device, but can I log out of one device and then connect another device? Or once the device is paired with that internet account, there is no way to switch devices?

Thanks in advance!

It's per person's account. Log in with one device at a time.

In the past, it has been per login.  So If you’re logged in on your laptop you can’t login to another device with the same login.  But if you logout from your laptop  you can then login to a different device.  I haven’t experienced the new unlimited internet but expect it to be the same.  May be wrong.

It has always been a personal account.  You can only have a single device connected at any time but can switch devices and even use ships desktops.  You can also access multiple accounts from a single device at separate times.  When I get low on minutes I just start using DW’s account as she never uses up her minutes

4 hours ago, goforyourdreams said:

Thanks in advance!

Yes with the unlimited you can log out of one device and log into another.

They will give you one voucher code to use on each device one at a time. 

I stay logged in 24/7.