Specialty Dining

charlielinda

We enjoy specialty dining and I just booked a 8 day package for our 14 day Transatlantic cruise in April.  The website isn’t letting me pick what days I want to pick which restaurants.  It did give me a choice of what time though. Does anyone know a secret that I need to know?  Thanks!

With the package you get a nice discount but you can’t make reservations until you board the ship.  Once you board the ship there will be staff members making dining reservations.

Edited by jelayne
Typo

6 hours ago, jelayne said:

With the package you get a nice discount but you can’t make reservations until you board the ship.  Once you board the ship there will be staff members making dining reservations.

From my previous experience you can NEVER get a booking for 7.30 - They say they are fully booked, but we front up at that time and usually get to walk straight in - Go figure!!

Murano Restaurant -  A very popular dining time is 6.00/6.30pm, as a result it is difficult to reserve 7.30pm as most tables are still occupied. The majority of the punters take at least 2 hours some 3 hours to eat their way through the menu. Many have at least 2 or even 3 starters followed by 2 mains and are very keen to get their money’s worth.  So it has become difficult to get an 8.00pm sitting without an unpredictable wait - best to go early.

All the other specialty restaurants are much easier to get reservations and are seldom fully booked at any time.

Edited by mickey89