Removing Passenger from One Cabin and Adding to New Reservation

flannbarr

We are booked in a Sky Loft suite on the Anthem of the Seas on 3/30/19. Final payment is 12/30/18. There are 3 of us booked in the suite. 

We we are looking at adding a 4th person to the cruise. Instead of adding a 4th person to our suite and having them share a sleeper sofa, we are considering getting another cabin for the 2 of them.

Can I transfer the 3rd person from the suite to a new cabin without penalty while also adding a 2nd person in the cabin?

Since you are before final payment date and you are not changing ship or sailing date, there should be no penalty from having non-refundable fares.  However, they may reprice the original reservation to current prices.  Double check before you make the change.

8 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Since you are before final payment date and you are not changing ship or sailing date, there should be no penalty from having non-refundable fares.  However, they may reprice the original reservation to current prices.  Double check before you make the change.

That was my hope. The price for a 3rd and 4th in the suite is about the same as in their own balcony cabin.

Yes I realize that they won’t get suite perks. Actually none of us really need suite perks on this trip. We got a suite only because we didn’t want 3 in a balcony cabin. May consider switching to 2 balcony cabins if that’s possible. Waiting to hear back from travel agent.

52 minutes ago, flannbarr said:

Yes I realize that they won’t get suite perks. Actually none of us really need suite perks on this trip. We got a suite only because we didn’t want 3 in a balcony cabin. May consider switching to 2 balcony cabins if that’s possible. Waiting to hear back from travel agent.

There won’t be any penalties involved, you just pay current pricing.  

Edited by Ourusualbeach

We were able to cancel the suite and get 2 balcony cabins without any penalty. The savings was over $6,000. Yes I know that we won’t have suite perks but oh well. We did Star class in April 2018 and having that once in a while suffices.