Trek from Labadee, Haiti to Cape Liberty, NJ

Hello Everyone! 

I am looking into a 9-night cruise from Cape Liberty, NJ.  I've been on cruises that go down the coast and I will never again do that!  I wanted to know if anyone has completed the trek from Labadee, Haiti to Cape Liberty, NJ at the end of May.  That is the only portion of the cruise that I am concerned about.  Did you get nauseous?   

Thank you very much in advance for all your help! 

I am not sure I understand.  Are you saying that the final port of call on the 9 night cruise is Labadee, and then the ship sails  back to Cape Liberty for disembarkation?

If so, what is your concern?  There is no reason to expect this to be difficult.

7 minutes ago, Luv2Cruise525 said:

Hello Everyone! 

I am looking into a 9-night cruise from Cape Liberty, NJ.  I've been on cruises that go down the coast and I will never again do that!  I wanted to know if anyone has completed the trek from Labadee, Haiti to Cape Liberty, NJ at the end of May.  That is the only portion of the cruise that I am concerned about.  Did you get nauseous?   

Thank you very much in advance for all your help! 

You do realize the seas can be different every single day? People have this misconception that it's where the cruise is that makes them sick.  Not so, it's what the seas are like which can vary in the same location.  You now know you can get seasick, so you now know you need to take a preventative, like a lot of us do.  What is the rest of the cruise and why does the leg from Labadee to NJ bother you, but not the rest of the cruise? 

My family did the same cruise a few years ago on Explorer. Chilly first sea day, then it got warmer with mild seas. 

En route to St Martin part way through my husband came back to our aft cabin and commented that there were barf bags out in public areas. That night one of our kids randomly vomited. Moderate seas for sure!

Trip back up the sea was like glass! You

just never know!