Scandinavia - 29th July 2020 - Suites

ommthree

Hi All,

I notice that there are no suites except Sky suites available on this sailing, but it can’t have been online for long. 

Do they release more cabins with time, or have I missed them all?

Thanks a lot!

Owen

Hi Owen,

If I remember right. Celebrity has early booking for Captions Club members and for those on a cruise. There should be a thread on CC (CruiseCritic) about release dates. We like the Sky Suites for 2, but if you want a separate bedroom you will need a higher suite. If your ok with a Sky Suite then book it. Then keep looking to see if a higher suite opens up. Just before or after final payment suites might open up. Celebrity has started a Move Up program. Where you bid for a higher cabin/suite. Also check with your travel agent. They should be able to see or find out if suites are being held by travel companies.

In my experience they release all the Suites at the same time.  We booked a Royal Suite for March, 2019 within a day of the cruise being open for booking and in less than 2 days all the RS and PH were booked.  

In November again we booked suites on a B2B the day after they were released and we had our Choice of all but 1 suite that had already booked.

The Baltic/Scandavia cruises are very popular so book up quickly.  If a Sky Suite is doable then I suggest booking one andcrequesting to be waitlist for tge category of Suite you would prefer.

Thank you both.

I think a sky suite is really no use to us, so looks like we missed out this year. I will try to remember to look more regularly next year. It's a shame because a similar cruise from Southampton has loads of availability, but is no good for us.

Owen.