2019 World Cruise blogs?

Gilly

I was wondering if anyone will be blogging about the 2019 World Cruise and would be happy to share a link, please?  With another few months to go before our next cruise, I'm feeling in need of a little vicarious pleasure!

Gill, pls see this CC post:

You might also post this ? on the Navigator WC roll call thread (active thread with over 200 replies)

Hot Root did the 2018 Regent WC and blogged about it.  Hot Root is also booked

on the 2019 WC, maybe they will also blog on this WC too.

And Happy New Year!

Happy New Year to you too, @WesW!  Thank you for great suggestions - on dreary days it's good to enjoy a little escapism.

@Boatmans Lady wishing you Bon Voyage and hoping you're feeling great and ready for adventure!  I thought about you this morning and wondered if you are on your way or in LA already? (lucky duck)    I shall follow your journey with pleasure.  Thank you.

Edited by Gilly
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Gilly said:

Happy New Year to you too, @WesW!  Thank you for great suggestions - on dreary days it's good to enjoy a little escapism.

@Boatmans Lady wishing you Bon Voyage and hoping you're feeling great and ready for adventure!  I thought about you this morning and wondered if you are on your way or in LA already? (lucky duck)    I shall follow your journey with pleasure.  Thank you.

Thank you, and we leave in the morning. There is much excitement in our house and I don't think there will be much sleeping, but then we have eleven and a quarter hours on a plane to sleep :classic_biggrin:

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Travelcat2 said:

The easy answer is that someone will start a blog on the Regent board - they do every year.  

I appreciate that some prefer the shorter, more concise posts on this board but personally, I prefer the more detailed, photo-rich content of an independent blog.  I'm hoping that someone will share a link in the next few days. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Hi Gilly,

I’ve enjoyed your blog and believe there is a blogger named PassePartout on the Viking world cruise whose blog you would enjoy.  She blogged last year’s Viking world cruise also.  On the Viking board go to the Viking World Cruise 2019 thread and post 42 for a link.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2019 at 5:16 PM, Gilly said:

@purpleally How are you?  I keep looking out for a flash of purple but sadly, not seen since....?Miami?  Maybe next year?

Gilly!  I think of you often. It’s been since I tried to die on the Panama Canal Cruise, two years now. Everything is wonderful, most importantly, healthy. 

Really hope to sail with you again someday.

our cruises aren’t as adventurous as yours but maybe a crossing?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, purpleally said:

Really hope to sail with you again someday.

Likewise!  

So glad you are fit and well now - that whole thing was pretty scary for you, wasn't it?  My Hero had something similar on our last cruise - thank goodness for excellent Regent medical care, eh?   

Just a couple of months till our next cruise now - we are just home from Jordan and love to keep the adventures coming :classic_cool: