BEACH LIMERZ

existentialtraveler

We went to Beach Limerz in November off the Celebrity Summit. It is definitely one of the BEST Caribbean beaches/bars we have been to in a long long time. Barry and Gail, the owners. are lovely people and they have a great section of beach for their fantastic restaurant. Go there. You will not regret it. tell Gail the CONCH FRITTERS guy recommended you and she will go out of her way to make you feel even more special. Here is a video of our cruise. Antigua at Beach Limerz begins at 16:25:

Edited by existentialtraveler

On 1/5/2019 at 9:13 AM, jonsmom said:

She and I have had many email conversations together.  She is lovely.  Can't wait to meet her in April.

Be sure to mention me. Others I have sent to her have received special treatment because they mentioned me...The Conch Fritters Guy.  Beach Limerz is such a cool place that I have ambivalent feelings about telling people about it. I want to keep it all to myself!

DH and I enjoyed a lovely day yesterday - Jan 7. at Beach Limerz.  Gail is an absolute treasure - warm, hospitable and very gracious. Waitress Mel met us right off and was equally charming.  Beach is quiet, bar is nice, food is good, drinks are great.  Can highly recommend this and can't wait to return.  One thing tho - the "authorized" taxi drivers would not take us there - kept insisting the place didn't exist.  We walked a couple blocks past the usual taxi hawkers and found someone who knew where to go and was most helpful.  A short 10min ride from the pier!

18 hours ago, crickett72 said:

DH and I enjoyed a lovely day yesterday - Jan 7. at Beach Limerz.  Gail is an absolute treasure - warm, hospitable and very gracious. Waitress Mel met us right off and was equally charming.  Beach is quiet, bar is nice, food is good, drinks are great.  Can highly recommend this and can't wait to return.  One thing tho - the "authorized" taxi drivers would not take us there - kept insisting the place didn't exist.  We walked a couple blocks past the usual taxi hawkers and found someone who knew where to go and was most helpful.  A short 10min ride from the pier!

I am glad you enjoyed Beach Limerz as much as we have. It is a fantastic beach bar.

1 hour ago, brookie848 said:

This is our favorite place in the Caribbean. We're due back in about eight weeks and I can't wait. Watching the video made me happy!

Beach Limerz is one of best beach bars we have been to in 20 years! I am glad you enjoyed the video. Gail has informed me that she wants to use it for advertising. I am flattered, and I told her she was more than welcome to use it...free of charge!

Edited by existentialtraveler
  • Like 1