CoCo Cay Perfect Day? What is this?

Darlene

Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I have posted on here. It's been too long since we have cruised 😯. I see that some RCCL itineraries have CoCo Cay as "The Perfect Day". What is this ? (the last time I was there it was a relaxing beach day) Does all that "stuff" cost extra and if so does anyone know the prices for the different activities there? Thanks 😃

4 minutes ago, Darlene said:

Hi everyone. It has been a long time since I have posted on here. It's been too long since we have cruised 😯. I see that some RCCL itineraries have CoCo Cay as "The Perfect Day". What is this ? (the last time I was there it was a relaxing beach day) Does all that "stuff" cost extra and if so does anyone know the prices for the different activities there? Thanks 😃

Prices will be listed on your cruise planner.

also you might want to change your font as it is almost impossible to read.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

RCI is monetizing CocoCay. You can still lounge for free at a few of the beaches. You can even eat for free at 3 places but the fun stuff and better food will cost you. In other words, kiss your relaxing beach day good-bye and say hello to water park.

Yea they are changing it for the better at least better in my opinion and more catering to younger people and families. So it will be more activities and fun stuff to do. But there are still beaches all around that you can relax on if that’s what you are looking for. Just will have more stuff to do now instead of just a beach to hang at. 

But it most do have a cost included with it. Costs will be listed in your cruise planner. Thanks 

They are building it up and renaming it "Perfect Day at CocoCay". They are adding a huge waterpark and a ton of other things (which are not included, you gotta pay up). They were advertising this heavily on last weeks Symphony cruise, our stateroom got a flier about it. I'm attaching it and it shows some of the changes and renderings. They are also finally adding a dock so the Oasis class can finally stop at CocoCay, and the frequent skipping due to bad weather will be a thing of the past.

0001.jpg

Edited by ryanl02