Is the Ziprider in ISP worth it or should I check out another excursion?

PittsburghNative

Since you’re from Pittsburgh, imagine the Duquesne incline only 4 times higher.  It’s fun, but I wouldn’t spend the money if it’s all you’re going to do.  If money is tight, take one of the cheap whale watches, or take a bus out to the Mendenhall Glacier.  

Go PITT!

1 hour ago, Suzanne123 said:

Since you’re from Pittsburgh, imagine the Duquesne incline only 4 times higher.  It’s fun, but I wouldn’t spend the money if it’s all you’re going to do.  If money is tight, take one of the cheap whale watches, or take a bus out to the Mendenhall Glacier.  

Go PITT!

Think you have your ports mixed up, you aren't going to get to Mendenhall by bus from Icy Straight Point.

As far as the Ziprider goes, we had a friend that did it and she absolutely loved it!  We did a whale watch trip with Glacier WInd which was wonderful.  It really comes down to personal preference.

13 hours ago, Suzanne123 said:

Go PITT!

The Pittsburgh comparison helped me realize how tall the Ziprider is! Thanks for the info! And GO PITT! 🙂 Also thanks for those who responded to my question!

Edited by PittsburghNative