CoCo Cay Bungalows.....anyone have experience with them?

zdad59

On 6/12/2019 at 5:14 AM, CRUISEFAN0001 said:

Noticed the same query in another thread.

Only 1 person reserves a cabana in the Cruise Planner. They will get either 6 or 8 wristbands in their cabin, depending on what kind of cabana has been reserved. Those serve as the admission method.

Thanks for the info!  So I'm guessing anybody can have access to the beach itself, but to get near the cabanas you have to have a wristband?

7 hours ago, cgags47 said:

Thanks for the info!  So I'm guessing anybody can have access to the beach itself, but to get near the cabanas you have to have a wristband?

In general...yes. The WaterPark wristbands get your admission to the Park and access to the Cabanas. In the other 2 open Cabana areas...there are slightly different restrictions to accessing those areas.

12 hours ago, cgags47 said:

At Chill Island Cabanas on Coco Cay, the small beach in front of the Cabanas is private for the pax that paid for the Cabanas for the day only.  Must have a wrist band to use that beach.