Temperature in public areas of the Regal

FluteGrammy

Those of you that have just come off of the Regal, could you tell me if places like the dining rooms were a comfortable temp. Or did it always feel cold. Just wondering so I know if I need to bring jackets or sweaters.  Did a Caribbean cruise a few years ago and it was always cold.

On every cruise and every ship I have always required a jacket, sweater, sweat shirt, in some venues. A/C can be cool. The theater is always cool. They have to keep it that way so the dancers don't pass out.

Bring something along and use it as required.

• Like 1

Haven't sailed on that particular ship, but I have found that it's wise to bring something with you when going to the various onboard venues because often enough they are a bit too chilly for comfort, or where one unwittingly winds up seated in a drafty area.

I usually take a pashmina with me when going to the dining room, theater, etc. IMO  they are less bulky to tote than a sweater or jacket.

• Like 1

Recently sailed on the Regal.

Most of the ship was, to me, comfortable.

As a woman who had selected summer, sleeveless dresses for the evening,  the Atrium seemed chilly, and I sometimes put on something to cover my arms.   

I don't remember the theater being too chilly,  but the woman in front of me had her husband get her some type of light sweater or jacket.   

It was still very warm thru most of our Caribbean Cruise,  but Northern winds hit during the last of the cruise,  and it went from warm/hot to a bit chilly for the pools sometimes on deck.  Not sure how those weather conditions will be during your sailing.

Hope this helps!