Bathroom amenities in Concierge Class

champagne lover

I was in Concierge last year.

We received  Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo, body wash, lotion, conditioner and shave cream

From what I saw it is a better quality as regular guests and not as good as Suite class guests.

in fact, I collected samples to show.image1.jpeg.37713287e0ba4ca5f74a1038344dfeef.jpeg

44 minutes ago, m8zenblue said:

We received  Gilchrist & Soames soap, shampoo, body wash, lotion, conditioner and shave cream

From what I saw it is a better quality as regular guests and not as good as Suite class guests.

in fact, I collected samples to show.image1.jpeg.37713287e0ba4ca5f74a1038344dfeef.jpeg

That looks like what we had in November in a C2 on the Silhouette.

8 hours ago, m8zenblue said:

Shaving cream!?! I need to check on that next time.

And Michigan guy, Go Green. (Just joking, my wife is Blue also, I am an immigrant to the State and don’t really care...)

Stan

15 hours ago, m8zenblue said:

On board right now. This has changed to a different kind. Stateroom attendant is trying to find me a stash of this because the new stuff doesn’t work very well on my hair.