Any hotels in NOLA that you can leave car while on cruise ?

Mommawo

10 minutes ago, Mommawo said:

I know Fulton’s is a favorite parking garage but anyone ever stay at a hotel that shuttles you to port and you can leave vehicle at ?

I just looked at Holiday Inn Superdome and it is booked on our date 

Country inn and suites in Metairie has a park n cruise package that includes a shuttle to the port  to but you have to find your own transportation back. Shuttle driver can sign you up for one at $10/person. Lyft/Uber is about $15-20. 

As someone mentioned the Westbank Holiday inn has a package. It was more expensive when I priced it for my last cruise and it had no transportation but someone told me they contract out a shuttle service for a nominal fee. 

I’ve heard prytania park in the garden district allows fee parking with a two night stay...no transportation.

Another thing you may want to check on is the holiday inn Metairie. Like you may have to call them. Someone recently told me they do have a park n cruise package even though it isn’t advertised on their website.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Elaine5715 said:

Always be sure they offer a cruise and park package,  you don't want to just leave your car.  A  cruise and park package will prevent it from being towed and they have some assumed responsibility.  

keep this in mind. I had some people two cruises ago book a standard rate at country inn and suites thinking they could park there and they couldn’t.

Edited by Saint Greg
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

keep this in mind. I had some people two cruises ago book a standard rate at country inn and suites thinking they could park there and they couldn’t.

Thanks for all your help

On 1/12/2019 at 10:21 PM, Saint Greg said:

Country inn and suites in Metairie has a park n cruise package that includes a shuttle to the port  to but you have to find your own transportation back. Shuttle driver can sign you up for one at $10/person. Lyft/Uber is about $15-20. 

As someone mentioned the Westbank Holiday inn has a package. It was more expensive when I priced it for my last cruise and it had no transportation but someone told me they contract out a shuttle service for a nominal fee. 

I’ve heard prytania park in the garden district allows fee parking with a two night stay...no transportation.

Another thing you may want to check on is the holiday inn Metairie. Like you may have to call them. Someone recently told me they do have a park n cruise package even though it isn’t advertised on their website.

We stayed at the Holiday In West Bank and left the vehicle there with their park and cruise package. They recommend a shuttle company there at the front desk. They were great getting to the port only $5 per person if you have 3 or more. But I tried calling all morning when we got back and they never answered the phone so took an Uber that picked us up right there outside the terminal. I tossed their card when I got home so don't remember the name of the company. 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Hampton Inn Convention Center lets you do this. The hotel is very nice and the parking covered. We did this last month for a ten day cruise. The room was $128 for one night and parking was $15/night plus tax. They will shuttle you to and from the pier.

You need to call and ask about this, it isn't listed on their website.