Phone # to call when shareholder OBC fails to post?

I know this # has been provided in the past, but my search efforts have failed numerous times.  I have used zerofax to send the required documents (I no longer have access to a fax machine) 3 times, and my personalizer does not show the credit.  Can someone please provide the special # to call and get the credit posted?

3 minutes ago, AZ Stan (FKA Stan in Chicago) said:

I know this # has been provided in the past, but my search efforts have failed numerous times.  I have used zerofax to send the required documents (I no longer have access to a fax machine) 3 times, and my personalizer does not show the credit.  Can someone please provide the special # to call and get the credit posted?

When is your cruise?

I just did this last week. i went to Staples and faxed there to FAX 6617530180. I included the shareholder benefit form and a brief copy of our actual holdings from the investment firm. the credit was posted within 2 hours to our cruise personalizer. There is no special number to call on the form

20 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

800-872-6779 x-30317

Thanks, Astro Flyer.  I called, got an answer after 2 busy signals.  For some reason, my shareholder OBC shows on their record as a manual adjustment, so is not included on my Personalizer, but the proper amount was confirmed, so I feel confident that everyothing is OK.

Stan

1 hour ago, AZ Stan (FKA Stan in Chicago) said:

Thanks, Astro Flyer.  I called, got an answer after 2 busy signals.  For some reason, my shareholder OBC shows on their record as a manual adjustment, so is not included on my Personalizer, but the proper amount was confirmed, so I feel confident that everyothing is OK.

Stan

You’re welcome Stan & glad that it worked for you...I’d feel more comfortable seeing it listed in my Cruise Personalizer or at the least having something in writing from them just in case there was a problem onboard.

I used my printer’s fax function to submit my request & it was quickly issued.  Having read a couple of recent posts stating the 90 day before sailing limit had been reinstated I was happy to see in our CP that ours was issued 474 days in advance. 😊

Edited by Astro Flyer

21 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

You’re welcome Stan & glad that it worked for you...I’d feel more comfortable seeing it listed in my Cruise Personalizer or at the least having something in writing from them just in case there was a problem onboard.

I used my printer’s fax function to submit my request & it was quickly issued.  Having read a couple of recent posts stating the 90 day before sailing limit had been reinstated I was happy to see in our CP that ours was issued 474 days in advance. 😊

Astro Flyer, Yes, I too would prefer to see it in my Personalizer, but...when I made a couple of excursion reservations, the credit balance shown there included the $250 shareholder OBC, still not showing in Personalizer, however.  All good here!

Stan

21 hours ago, Astro Flyer said:

Huh? 90 days in advance? I guess I was lucky when I submitted mine 30 days in advance a couple of weeks ago.

55 minutes ago, victory2020 said:

Huh? 90 days in advance? I guess I was lucky when I submitted mine 30 days in advance a couple of weeks ago.

No. The restriction used to be that you couldn't submit it any sooner than 90 days before sailing. They changed that last year and you can now submit the credit waaaaaaay in advance. I have a cruise booked for November 2019. I submitted the Shareholder OBC Request in May of 2018 and it went right through.

2 hours ago, Thrak said:

No. The restriction used to be that you couldn't submit it any sooner than 90 days before sailing. They changed that last year and you can now submit the credit waaaaaaay in advance. I have a cruise booked for November 2019. I submitted the Shareholder OBC Request in May of 2018 and it went right through.

Thanks for the clarification.