Rescheduled port stop not showing on port schedule?

cello56

Three weeks before sailing, the Jewel 1/18/19 nine night cruise was changed to Nassau on Saturday January 26th. I have looked at all the online sites I can find, and nowhere do they list Jewel in Nassau on that day. I wanted to see how crowded it would be, so wanted to see how many ships were in port. Does anyone have a more  updated website to check this info out on? 

Most of the cruise tracking sites do a poor job of updating cruise changes, especially that close to sailing.  Just look up the port  and you will have an idea.  Have been into ports many times with three other ships when the tracker sites show none or one.

It is rare for the port schedule sites to get updated when there are itinerary changes, even far ahead of time.  We had a cruise that completely changed its ports 4 months before sailing, due to hurricanes in 2016, and the port calendars did not change.