Priority check in

SeaSharp

Traveling with 6 ladies and have booked 3 cabins side by side, but not suites.  I am a four star, but my friends have NO stars.  Since we are all boarding at the same time, can they board with me in the priority line??

10 minutes ago, SeaSharp said:

Traveling with 6 ladies and have booked 3 cabins side by side, but not suites.  I am a four star, but my friends have NO stars.  Since we are all boarding at the same time, can they board with me in the priority line??

They shouldn’t.

Why don’t you just board with them in the regular line?  It’s often faster than the ‘priority’ line depending on how many 4 & 5*’s are on board 😉 

HAL published policy grants the top star benefits to everyone else traveling in the same cabin, under the same booking number. 

Only you and your cabin mate would be granted this priority embarkation status but only if she is listed under your exact same booking number. This beneft would not extend to the other members of your party. Your boarding pass will indicate your four star status and they do check these when they direct you to the four and five (and lately three star ) star embarkation lines

Edited by OlsSalt

I think I’ll take Kazu’s suggestion and just board with my friends.  Thanks for the help everyone. I was fairly sure my roommate could board with me in the priority line, but wasn’t sure about the others. Glad I asked!!  

15 minutes ago, blhlls said:

Does the same apply if one cabin is a suite and the others aren’t?

I assume you are talking about Neptune Suites and above?

Yes.  the priority line is for 4 & 5* Mariners, Neptune Suites and PS only. (It does not apply to Signature Suites nor Vista Suites).