Jewelry Store

kevref22

Hi all,

When we went on a cruise in 2010 we went into town from the Cruise Dock in St. Thomas and when we were in a large jewelry store where they served me a drink the staff mentioned they also had a discount jewelry store that was owned by the same owners.  We went there and ended up buying my wife an Anniversary band.  This year is our 20th Anniversary and I would like to return to the same store and get her another anniversary band.  Can anyone possibly provide me with a store name and maybe even address?  I know it's a long shot but I have to give it a shot.

Thanks In Advance!!!

5 hours ago, Ashland said:

You shouldn't have any trouble finding a jewelry store...there are many open but some have changed locations after the hurricane.....just walk around. We were just there in September.

I believe that the OP is looking for a specific jewelry store.  

1 hour ago, mevs904 said:

I believe that the OP is looking for a specific jewelry store.  

Ohhh thanks for your input. I was only offering that many things may have changed since the OP was last there in 2010 and then there's the (hurricane) so just walking around may be an option now. They may even recall the name once there. We've been there many times and my how St Thomas has changed we realized this past September.

Yes mevs904 thanks, I was looking for the specific name of the store.

Ashland I have not been there since 2010 so I have no idea what the name was nor would I even know if I walked into the store.

Thanks though.  Hoping someone might be able to help.

• 2 weeks later...

As has been mentioned, there are "many" jewelry stores in St. Thomas.  I have bought jewelry from at least 3 or 4 places, and have been pleased with what I bought.  I will mention a name (more than likely it is not what you want).  The reason I say this, I bought a beautiful diamond ring, and "in" the box printed, is the name, address and phone number.  I have never seen this done before, and I don't believe even here in the USA I have bought expensive jewelry, and the box never had this info in it.  The name is Grand Jewelers, 5178 Dronningens, St. Thomas, 340 776-8200.  In my opinion, if this jewelry store was not up to par, they would NOT be printing this info in their jewelry boxes.

• 1 month later...

Several years ago I bought jewelry at a small store down the Main St from Riise's and it was a place my travel agent recommended.  All I had to do when looking at things was say Jackie sent me and the price went down considerably.

I've moved from FL and Jackie is no longer a travel agent, but I wish I knew the name of the place.  I almost want to think the owners were Indian, but I can't be sure.  I wanted to send my daughter in law there as they did have good prices and I was very pleased with what I purchased.

I don't even know if the place is still there, but it was family owned.  I wish I could remember so when we go there this summer, I could go back.  Oh well,  life goes on.