Carnival Sunrise Excursions Release Date?

jdemps

Curious if anyone has heard when the excursions will open for Carnival Sunrise.  I just check each morning hoping to snag FTTF.

Our sailing is in FEB 2020 so has the process changed where excursions aren't available at time of booking?  We haven't cruised with Carnival since July 2017.

Thanks.  

1 hour ago, GalvestonCruiser said:

I am on the 6/10 Sunrise cruise and we have several excursions listed. Just booked this past weekend and I have not seen FFTF listed yet. 

1 hour ago, livingthedream1 said:

We are able to book for our November 25th cruise.

I'm not the OP, but for clarity:

Which year are your cruises?

If 2019, then it may not help the OP, since his/hers is in Feb 2020, and it is possible (likely) that Carnival simply hasn't released the excursion bookings yet, regardless of FTTF availability (OP stated no excursions available).

If 2020, then the OP maybe has an issue, since the excursions certainly should have been opened up.

OP, I know that my cruises in 2020 don't have excursions available yet.

5 hours ago, jdemps said:

Curious if anyone has heard when the excursions will open for Carnival Sunrise.  I just check each morning hoping to snag FTTF.

Our sailing is in FEB 2020 so has the process changed where excursions aren't available at time of booking?  We haven't cruised with Carnival since July 2017.

Thanks.  

We're booked on Sunrise Dec. 2019 and the excursions are there. Haven't seen FTTF option yet, but I'm fairly new to all of this.