Coco Cay Bungalow(s) for large group

We'll be docked in Coco Cay on February 16th and are traveling with a group of about 30 people.  My initial thought is to rent 2 bungalows as sort of gathering place for everyone and then folks can go do their own thing and come and go, using the bungalow(s) as a home base for the day.  Is that allowed?  If not, what is best way for our group to all be able to hang out together?  Thanks in advance.  We've never been there so I'm not sure what to expect.

Edited by Jstevenson0617

I think you are way over the maximum occupancy limit even with two bungalows/cabanas. I'm just concerned about being able to book with 6 adults and 4 kids two of which will be under 4. Hoping that the under 4 year olds won't count towards that maximum number allowed.

Best of luck.

There is a maximum number of people that can access each bungalow, so you will have to rent enough bungalows to cover the number of people that wish to use them.  They issue wristbands.

Also, read a few other threads about closed cabanas/bungalows right now during construction on the island. You might want to give Royal a call and make sure they will be open when you are there. Also, you can find a place under a palm tree to call "home" for your group. There are hammocks in many areas and lounge chairs everywhere. There are areas close to the lunch areas, bathrooms/showers, and close to bars. Just choose one for your group. As long as one person is there your things/area is safe.