Font Issues on Posts

I've noticed a few members are using comic sans as their font when posting.  It looks fine on a laptop or desktop but for some weird reason, it is converted to a very hard to read cursive script when viewing the thread on a smartphone.  Hopefully someone from CC is reading these posts and can take a look into this issue.  

If anyone is reading this who uses anything other than the default font, you might want to consider changing it until this is fixed.  I don't know how many fonts other than comic sans are effected by this glitch.

This has been discussed since the change. Most folks will change when someone points it out.  A few don't care and continue to use it.  Pretty sure it's the only font affected 

Edited by John&LaLa

The powers that be at CC are aware of this. The problem is with the Comic Sans font. A while back, poster POA1 suggested a possible fix.  No way to know whether CC tried it and it didn’t work, or they haven’t yet dealt with this.

I wish they would let us know the status of this issue. If a font is not compatible with mobile devices, it should not be an option, especially since there are some posters who are well aware of the problem and have refused to switch fonts. There’s nothing special about Comic Sans.

@Jenn — any chance of an update on this glitch?  Thanks.