Crown-Current Captain and Officers

JoyFrances

I have taken on the task of providing the invitations to the Captain and Officers of the Crown for our Meet'n'Greet.  Apparently, their names are found on the Patter.  I would like to prepare these invitations before we board ship on Feb 15/2019.  Can anyone provide me with the names of the current Captain and Officers of the Crown so that I can do up the invitations.  Thank you one and all

• Like 1

Hope this helps.  We’re on now and this is the ship’s officers from today’s Patter. Also several  of those listed came onboard today so they will definitely be here on 2/15 i.e. Andreas and Marianna. Also know for a fact that the Captain and the MD will still be on board. image.thumb.jpg.d901555c1052967ca80908f70f490093.jpg

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JoyFrances said:

I have taken on the task of providing the invitations to the Captain and Officers of the Crown for our Meet'n'Greet.  Apparently, their names are found on the Patter.  I would like to prepare these invitations before we board ship on Feb 15/2019.  Can anyone provide me with the names of the current Captain and Officers of the Crown so that I can do up the invitations.  Thank you one and all

I always prepare the invitations ahead of time (each one hand-written) and bring a few extra in case I need to add-in someone else. We try to board as early as we can and do one of the following:

(a) if we can access our cabin, will grab the Patter, invites & envelopes, & pen to address them immediately. Will do this in the cabin if we’re allowed to stay there otherwise, we’ll grab a table somewhere. OR...

(b) if cabin access isn’t yet allowed, we’ll stop by Passenger Services and ask for a Patter. The invitation materials are always in my carry-on.

Two people who aren’t on the front of the Patter that I invite are the Captain’s Circle host and the assistant from hotel services (cannot remember the exact title) who is the one who makes the M&G arrangements on-board...usually signs the letter regarding the M&G in your cabin.

I then take all the invitations to Passenger Services and ask them to “please distribute as soon as they can as these invitations are for an event happening the next morning and I would like each to have enough time to plan”. I don’t know if my request always helps but I at least feel better asking for the person’s help in getting the invites out ASAP.

3 hours ago, JoyFrances said:

I would take blanks and fill out once onboard.

Some names are bound to change.

2 hours ago, gotta cruise again said:

I always prepare the invitations ahead of time (each one hand-written) and bring a few extra in case I need to add-in someone else. We try to board as early as we can and do one of the following:

(a) if we can access our cabin, will grab the Patter, invites & envelopes, & pen to address them immediately. Will do this in the cabin if we’re allowed to stay there otherwise, we’ll grab a table somewhere. OR...

(b) if cabin access isn’t yet allowed, we’ll stop by Passenger Services and ask for a Patter. The invitation materials are always in my carry-on.

Two people who aren’t on the front of the Patter that I invite are the Captain’s Circle host and the assistant from hotel services (cannot remember the exact title) who is the one who makes the M&G arrangements on-board...usually signs the letter regarding the M&G in your cabin.

I then take all the invitations to Passenger Services and ask them to “please distribute as soon as they can as these invitations are for an event happening the next morning and I would like each to have enough time to plan”. I don’t know if my request always helps but I at least feel better asking for the person’s help in getting the invites out ASAP.

Spot on!  I have done this exact process in the past and it works like a charm.  I preprint invitations on card stock on my computer and seal the envelopes and address them once I am aboard.  I usually would wait until I got to my cabin as there is usually plenty of time to get them to passenger services before the sailing.  I've attached an invitation template to this reply.

Cruise Critic Invite March 2018 v2.docx

As I said in my previous post with the picture of the Patter, we're on board now.

The current circle host is leaving February 5th. Don't know who the replacement will be. Also they sometimes change at the  last minute so even if I knew who it was supposed to be there's no guarantee that's who it would be.