Hotel parking in Seattle area

Silverback969

I've done an initial Google search, couldn't find a lot.  For the last several years, when we were cruising out of Ft. Lauderdale, we've been able to Sleep/Park/Cruise.  Very convenient--you spend a night at the hotel, for a nominal cost you park there for the duration of your cruise, take hotel shuttle to and from port.

We're taking an Alaskan cruise out of Seattle, 14 or 15 days.  We're looking for a hotel in/around Seattle that has this service.  Anybody know of such a hotel/motel?

Thanks in advance for any info.

Parking is such a premium in town I dont know of any of the hotels that offer the service.

Airport hotels do. But you are on your own to get to the ship. 

https://seattle.parksleepfly.com/?gclid=Cj0KCQiA7IDiBRCLARIsABIPohgXf5sLLE3hC6QI4vLxdxYEfxk2CSOT9pQDLlRwqOfm1er3lY2emvkaAr7mEALw_wcB

Edited by Jammu2

We stayed at Four Seasons and though we had not  rented a car  that stay,   I saw they had valet parking for all guests.

image.png.a27541cb29c1ab78a7f8b1e5b75d284a.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

Edited by sail7seas

I parked at the cruise lot a few years ago.  The shuttle was quick and easy, the cost was decent for Seattle and was secure enough. I had my insurance agent upgrade my insurance policy for a 30 day period.  I paid $24 for top tier full insurance.      I did look around carefully for a park and cruise hotel and decided the cruise lot was the best option 

19 hours ago, Silverback969 said:

Thanks for your help, folks.  I appreciate the information.

Might  be worth a few minutes to research Seattle Four Seasons and inquire about their rates.  Not inexpensive , I am sure but....  doesn't cost anything to ask.  We have stayed in a  number of Four Seasons hotels and that was one of our favorites though quite different   than the    others but we thought perfectly suited to the very fun, charming City of Seattle. We liked the more relaxed and 'comfortable' atmosphere, less fomality.  The causal  restaurant.  Usual high prices  but casual agtmosphere.  We had breakfast there every morning  both before and after our cruise.  Good location.

image.png.a9da61d8b14cb3bba61cf9177aa9ae46.png

sail.noordam@gmail.com

Edited by sail7seas