Lobster showing on MDR menu in app, for 4 night Independence cruise

jaygee77

I have an upcoming 4-night cruise on Independence of the Seas. I was looking around in Royal's app, and saw that the MDR menus are posted. It lists lobster tail on the menu for Night 4, though it also lists 5 nights of menus for this 4 night cruise. 

Can anyone confirm if lobster tail is actually served in the MDR on a 4-night Indy itinerary (out of FL, not the UK)? Or is this just another case of RCI not having accurate info on their online tools? 

Thanks in advance! 

Don't count on lobster tail  being served  in the dining room.     The app has lots of flaws, the accuracy of information   just one of them. 

If you really want lobster,  there is a whole lobster on the menu  for an upcharge.  On ships  with a Chops, there is often an extra charge seafood tower  that includes lobster tail.

enjoy

M  

• Thanks 2

Cannot say for sure in your case, but we were on a 6 day Caribbean RCCL cruise and the one night's menu that was missing was the lobster night.  From what I am told, lobster night is the 2nd formal night of the cruise.  Only cruises 7 days and longer have 2 formal nights, so therefore, likely no lobster unless you pay for it.

5 hours ago, billandsue said:

On our 5-night Brilliance of The Seas cruise last November, we were told there was no MDR lobster on cruises less than 7 nights . . .

Also depends on the region you are sailing, no free lobster on  any European cruises. I believe it is only on  7 or more nights from the US

Edited by darthvadrouw