cancel a cruise on the website

1 hour ago, Host Clarea said:

I guess they want the chance to give one more sales pitch before the cancellation?

Something interesting. I saved the old backdoor link into Royal site we used when site first switched over. To Log In just had to remember and use old log in Info/password. At first we could still do the C&A gifts but that finally changed after few months. Then at one point that saved link became the Royal UK site, lists all my cruises with set up and pages are just like old site. All booked cruises are listed on both sites. But I can still Cancel my cruises I booked on new site as did one last month. Even when I book new cruises on new site or on the phone they list them on both site's. Actually use the old site link more then the new. 

Edited by ONECRUISER

12 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Thanks for this.  I was able to log in and see my current cruises.  However, when I clicked on cruise history, it took me right to the new site and wanted me to log in.

3 minutes ago, Host Clarea said:

Thanks for this.  I was able to log in and see my current cruises.  However, when I clicked on cruise history, it took me right to the new site and wanted me to log in.

Almost didn't want bring it up as thought I'm only lucky one. Know when first changed others were using it, sorry

2 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Almost didn't want bring it up as thought I'm only lucky one. Know when first changed others were using it, sorry

I liked the old cruise history display because I could filter the display by year, so it made getting a printout easier.

I was able to log in and see some cruises.  When I clicked on the one that I might cancel it looks like I can do it online.  But when I went to enter another reservation option it takes me to the new site  Also can't get into My profile it goes to the new sitse

Edited by molly361

Well sorry guys. Mine login and its same OLD style page with list my Booked cruises not like new style. Click on one, same OLD style Countdown to cruise page opens with tabs Overview, Messages, Cruise planner, Cruise documents, Cruise details, Tips & reminders. On first Overview shows all that cruise info as before with Bubbles to click: Make a payment and Cancel this cruise... Oh well

Edited by ONECRUISER

On 1/19/2019 at 11:22 AM, ONECRUISER said:

When you make a reservation online does it show there immediately or take some time for it to show up?  I made one online today but it is not showing in the old site, only on the new one  Thanks

Last 6 months only one didn't show up that I booked online was on the NEW SITE. So did the missing sailing page and was then on both sites. Otherwise no issues, always on both sites. Otherwise usually do online and they show on both. 

Edited by ONECRUISER

11 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Last 6 months only one didn't show up that I booked online was on the NEW SITE. So did the missing sailing page and was then on both sites. Otherwise no issues, always on both sites. Otherwise usually do online and they show on both. 

Thanks