Cruise Docs Are Ready!!!!!

doone

11 minutes ago, Gsel said:

Have a great trip! Can't wait to hear all about it when you get back. Smooth sailing and sunny days!

Thanks, Gsel, you as well, your a few weeks after me........................

We will be traveling with friends who have never cruised before. They asked me this morning whether they need to complete the online check in sooner than a few days before embarkation. Our cruise begins Feb 3.

They are really busy right now with other things.  Do they need to fret?

9 hours ago, IPB4IGO said:

We will be traveling with friends who have never cruised before. They asked me this morning whether they need to complete the online check in sooner than a few days before embarkation. Our cruise begins Feb 3.

I mean it really only takes a few minutes, and we always do ASAP. I would suggest doing it at least a week out. The deadline is later, I think, but it's good to leave wiggle room.

16 minutes ago, Gsel said:

April, seems like "forever" right now!

I know but it will be here before you know it.

For me can't wait for March and my cruise as its 2 degrees in New England today bbbbrrrrr

Edited by doone

On 1/20/2019 at 3:02 PM, IPB4IGO said:

I can't seem to find the info right now but 30 days prior is what I thought, but they should be doing the online check right now. We printed out our docs & luggage tags yesterday. 

5 minutes ago, SeaBands said:

we could have printed our docs but still waiting for a cabin assignment for our 2/3 cruise.

Same. We always wait for room assignment. If for some reason we don't get one by the night before, we'll print without and bring a sharpie to fill it in when we get one!

Our cruise docs and luggage tags were ready to print yesterday.  I printed the luggage tags but the cruise docs would not display on screen or print.  It said to disable pop-ups and I did that but they still will not print.

Anyone else have this problem?

3 minutes ago, EbayCruiser said:

Our cruise docs and luggage tags were ready to print yesterday.  I printed the luggage tags but the cruise docs would not display on screen or print.  It said to disable pop-ups and I did that but they still will not print.

Anyone else have this problem?

Did you turn off any third-party ad blocker that you have?