Symphony Dec 15, 2018 Cruise Compass

Hello all,

I will be doing a full review of the cruise we took on the Symphony of the Seas Eastern Caribbean, Dec 15, 2018 later. It takes awhile for me to get around to it. But in the mean time, here are the cruise compasses and other documentation from the cruise.

The itinerary was

Philipsburb, St. Maarten

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Labadee, Haiti 

• Like 1

Other Documentation

The normal "Book your next Cruise"

Symphony%20Documentatation%20-%20Book%20

For the first time in forever, we actually booked a cruise on board, as the Jan 2021 cruises had just been released. For booking a 7-day cruise in a suite, you only get $300 on board credit. To get $600 its got to be 10 nights (I think) or longer. The biggest benefit was we got 30 days to change our mind and cancel at no cost with the deposit refunded. As it was, we got back to Australia and decided we didn't want the cruise we booked, so changed dates, ship and destination and it was zero cost as it was within the 30 days and we kept the $300 on board credit. 

And lastly, the page that no one wants to see. The Leaving Instructions

Symphony%20Documentatation%20-%20LeavingSymphony%20Documentatation%20-%20Leaving

I did ask about Luggage Valet at the start of the cruise and was told it wasn't being offered yet for Symphony. They said the ship was too big and too new, maybe after it was bedded down in Miami it might be offered but not at the moment.

That's all the documentation I took off the ship, but if there is anything else you are interested in, please let me know.

• 4 weeks later...