Christmas 2019 Caribbean Cruise

scottamemnon

I am having some trouble deciding on which MSC ship to take on our Christmas cruise this year.  I have a 7 year old daughter who will be going with us.

The options I am looking at are

MSC Seaside (Ocho Rios, Grand Caymen, Cozumel, Ocean Cay)

MSC Meraviglia (Costa Maya, Belize, Roatan, Ocean Cay)

MSC Divina (San Juan PR, Tortola, St Maarten, Nassau)

For what I am willing to spend I would be looking at a Fantastica Balcony on the Seaside and the Meraviglia.  With current availability, there are several Aft Balconies on the Meraviglia open currently which should be a plus.

On the Divina, I could get an Aurea Balcony for $200 less than the Fantastica on the others.

I like the itineraries on the Seaside and Meraviglia better than the Divina.

So after lots of going back and forth I was wondering if anyone could help break my internal deadlock.

I notice the reviews for the Meraviglia are pretty harsh in general, but the ship looks nice.

Are any of these ships just downright better than the others?  Is the Aurea worth giving up ports we like more?

This will be our first MSC cruise, and the first cruise for our daughter.  I have previously sailed NCL, but it has been quite a few years and I have never been on a mega ship.

3 hours ago, deliver42 said:

I agree with the other posters. Forget the Divina. Either of the other ships would be good, though I, personally, would pick the Seaside.

Agree... with the removal of Nassau (replaced by Ocean Cay) Seaside itinerary really good now