Just booked - package deals?

mirage2u

I just booked the Pearl out of Tampa and booked a balcony cabin that was supposed to include all 6 of their offers. Where does it show that I got all the packages? Any other tips would also be appreciated; I haven't sailed Norwegian for a while.

23 minutes ago, mirage2u said:

I just booked the Pearl out of Tampa and booked a balcony cabin that was supposed to include all 6 of their offers. Where does it show that I got all the packages? Any other tips would also be appreciated; I haven't sailed Norwegian for a while.

Call now and have them email you a Guest Confirmation. 

2 minutes ago, mirage2u said:

I don't have that on mine and i think it's because I booked a guaranteed cabin.

Did you book with a TA or direct with NCL.  If with NCL just the 800 number and request an aminity update for your reservation number.  Not sure about the TA. 

9 hours ago, mirage2u said:

I just called them. I booked a sail away so no perks. Now to decide if I want to upgrade for $1000...

Thanks for the feedback!

are you saying $1000 for 2 or just $1000 per person? If for 2, yes, I would take it. $1000 per person, that is a decision you have to make based on how much you want those perks? It is good you called. Otherwise you would have been in for a huge disappointment. 

$1000 total. I'm not sure we would end up spending that much onboard. My boyfriend can drink a lot but I don't. Plus we have 4 days at port and only 2 at sea. I think between our drinks, 3 specialty restaurants, and internet for 1 of us, it will be less than $1000. I won't use the excursion credits. I am very comfortable researching and booking those not through a cruise line.

I did just get an offer to bid on a mini-suite so the ship must not be filled to capacity so I will continue to watch the price. Maybe it will go down and I can upgrade and get the perks.

15 minutes ago, mirage2u said:

$1000 total. I'm not sure we would end up spending that much onboard. My boyfriend can drink a lot but I don't. Plus we have 4 days at port and only 2 at sea. I think between our drinks, 3 specialty restaurants, and internet for 1 of us, it will be less than $1000. I won't use the excursion credits. I am very comfortable researching and booking those not through a cruise line.

I did just get an offer to bid on a mini-suite so the ship must not be filled to capacity so I will continue to watch the price. Maybe it will go down and I can upgrade and get the perks.

It might be $1,000 more in fare, but you need to add the gratuities in ... another $500 for drinks and dining packages depending on the length of the cruise

17 hours ago, mirage2u said:

The drink package is a good deal even if you are a "casual" drinker but you will pay $134 each additional for gratuities on the drink package and a $15 gratuity charge on the Dining plan so that $500 is more like $650.    3-4 drinks a day will average about $45-$60 (including gratuities) or approx $400 per person in beverages alone ( if you are not drinking "top shelf").- Internet is another $180 per week and a  3 meal dining plan is $94.60 per person... . You have to carefully consider apples to apples.   Keep in mind the UPB also includes soda and non-alcohol frozen drinks.   So, even if you keep your drinks to a minimum and don't buy internet minutes you will still spend about $500 per person on board.